Get Outta Here, 2012
everything about the olympic’s closing ceremony was hilarious perfect, including but not limited to:
HEY GUYS. me and my fellow mica ‘12 gd alumni / my awesome friends made the album art for this mixtape together. check it out!
Hey guys I just made a mixtape for the mica graphic design blog.
When I transferred to mica I really had no clue what design was. I thought anything I made with a computer was design. A lot has changed since then. My past three years at MICA will shape the rest of my life for ever. The people I gradated with I am certain will be some of the strongest voices in design for years to come. For my almost final mixtape I thought I would feature some of the amazing designers i gradated with. Every song has is own awesome cover made my one of my fellow graduates. This whole mixtape goes out to Brockett so took such great care of us and made us the amazing designers we are now.
Here is the track list and list of designers involved.
1. Jessica Lea Mayfield — Grown Man
Vishnu Priya Ganti
2. The Rolling Stones — Under My Thumb
3. ROSTAM — Wood
4. Harlem — Be Your Baby
5.Yvetta Simonová — Drůžička (Georgie Girl)
6. Jai Paul — Jasmine (Demo)
7. The Rapture — Come Back To Me
8. Metronomy — Everything Goes My Way
9. Bright Eyes — We’re Going To Be Friends
10. Major Lazer — Get Free (feat. Amber of Dirty Projectors)
11. Bobby Womack — California Dreamin’
12. The Strokes — I’ll Try Anything Once
13. Architecture in Helsinki — I Know Deep Down
14. Glass Candy — Warm in the Winter (Instrumental)
15. Asher Roth — Party Girl (feat. Meek Mill)
Credits designed by Hannah Mack & Heda Hokschirr.
hannah mack is talented